The adventure capital of the country, is the destination that has the top three highest mountain passes in the world. This destination has strong links with Buddhism and Tibetan culture. From architecture to cuisine, this city has an Eastern outlook. This is a very famous tourist destination for those who love isolated adventure spot for many outdoor activities that pump adrenaline into the brain. Ladakh is a stretch of null vegetation hills, craggy mountain passes, think snow, monasteries and clear water bodies that usually stands as block ice.
Everything about Ladakh is exhilarating. Sightseeing spots are unique here. Nothing here is cliché when it comes to tropical destination.
Are you ready to visit this oasis of natural beauty? With monasteries that are several centuries old, this ancient wild place stands apart from the bustling city life. This is the place for those who are child at heart. Are you ready to enjoy the snow and mountain in the rawest form possible? Safari, trekking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and shopping are some of the numerous interesting activities that awaits you in Ladakh. This white barren ice desert adds a nice touch to your memories.
ABOUT THE LADAKH ROAD TRIP:
– Your Dream Come-True with This Raod Trip to Ladakh by Road ex Srinagar.
– You fall in love with the landscape that you have never seen before in Ladakh, in this 11 days and 10 nights tour.
– The trip starts and end from the summer capital of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
– Explore attractions like Srinagar, (The city is known for its natural environment, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats) Kargil (Here you visit War memorial hall and Museum- also known as Vijay path), Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Magnetic hill, Hall of Fame, Pangong Lake, and much more.
– Along with that, relish the local cuisine, tibatan culture and get transferred between the locations in a comfortable car/tempo traveller/bikes.