Chitkul last village of Baspa valley approx 59 km from Karchham(NH 22) inhabited near Indo-China border at an altitude of 3450 meters in Himachal Pradesh. A beautiful place Nature at its best Undisturbed, peaceful Clear blue skies, emerald green flowing baspa river, white snow & Beautiful hills view. Chitkul Height from sea level 3,450 m (11,320 feet).
The journey to Chitkul is an altogether different experience in itself. It is sparsely populated with as many as 600 locals who are warm, loving and extremely hospitable towards the tourists. While traveling to the valley, you will see River Baspa on your right and on the way you will also pass through the Rakcham village which is commonly known as the model village of the region. Numerous campsites are situated within the apple gardens by the side of the Baspa River.
This little village is a must-visit place, and one should stay for at least a day here as the landscape keeps you magnetized all the time. It is a perfect place to spend some time off from the busy lives and the monotonous routines in the realm of natural beauty.
Depart from night around 8-9 PM, Overnight Drive…
Reached Shimla Morning. Have Tea & Breakfast and after 1-2 Hours Drive rest, we”ll leave from shimla to Narkanda. Narkanda is a town and a nagar panchayat in Shimla.
It is at an altitude of 2708 meters on the Hindustan-Tibet Road in Himachal Pradesh, India within a fir forest. It is about 65 km away from Shimla and surrounded by
the Himalayan Range. overnight stay at Narkanda.
Have Dinner & Overnight at Homestay/Camps
After breakfast, Drive to Chitkul from narkanda It is a skiing resort in winter, then move towards Chitkul. Journey from Karcham onward is enjoyable and adventurous
throughout the valley. The natural scenery all around and the eternal snow view are picturesque and charming. It is located in the famous Baspa valley. The whole of
the Baspa valley is one of the prettiest valleys mainly due to its flat terrain and green vegetation on the slopes which are not very steep. After reaching Chitkul
Chcek into Camps/Homestay and then rest in camps or you can visit nearby local.
Have Dinner & Overnight at Homestay/Camps
Next Morning have Breakfast and Leave from Chitkul to Sangla Valley. As we enter the Sangla Valley through Kharcham we’ll see the beautiful traditional houses of the
valley. We’ll move towards Chitkul through our final two destinations of Sangla and Rakcham. Sangla is a town in the Baspa Valley, also referred to as the Sangla
valley, in the Kinnaur District of Himachal Pradesh, close to the Tibetan border. Sangla, a populous village, situated on the right bank of the Baspa river, is famous
for its high fertile soil, at an elevation of 2621 m above the sea level and falls at a distance of 17 km from Karcham. It is built on a slope with the house rising
one above the other; the scene being closed by the gigantic Raldang peaks towering behind. The forest scenery all-around and the eternal snow peaks are picturesque.
and then visit Reckong Peo, kapla. Reckong Peo is situated at an altitude of 2670 m from the sea level. explore beautiful valley and hills. Drive to narkanda &
overnight at Narkanda.
Have Dinner & overnight stay in homestay/Camps.
Leave early to spend some time at beautiful narkanda. watch the vistas en route over Hindustan Tibet Highway and back to Delhi with Beautiful memories….
Keep Connecting with Vagabond Holidays ……
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Meal (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Accommodations in Camps and Hotels
- All Local Sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damages to bike except engine damages has to be borne by the client.
- If Minimum group strength is not met , we have the right to cancel the departure.
- Should you wish to customise the trip as per your preferred date, separate charges will apply.