Churdhar is located in (Sirmour) district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The sanctuary is named after the Churdhar Peak. Locals have named Churdhar peak after deity Shri Shirgul Maharaj or Chureshwar Maharaj who used to live here in ancient times.
A Breathtaking View from the top of Churdhar Peak, Himachal Churdhar aka Churi-Chandni Dhar (Bangles of snow ridge) is the highest peak in the outside Himalayan range. The peak is surrounded with a 56 square km forest sanctuary, which make the trekking a delightful affair.
Churdhar (elevation of 12000 feet) is the highest peak in Sirmour district and is also the highest peak in the outer Himalayas. The peak has a great religious significance for the people of Sirmour, Shimla, Chaupal and Solan of Himachal Pradesh and Dehradun of Uttrakhand.
Nauradhar is a small town where one can purchase basic essentials. Trek starts right from the center of this town.
First 2 km is a bit steep, and after that, it is a gradual incline through a forest of pine trees till Jam Nallah, our first-day camping site.
During a trek of almost 5 hours, you don’t feel tired as the striking views, like that of the Kedarnath and Badrinath peaks, ranges of Lahaul and Spiti, a thick forest full of chirping noises, Gujjars with their cattle and many more, keep your energy level up. Also, a few other charming spots and temples, that you come across while you are on the way to Churdhar, make the journey unforgettable. After that, we start our descend towards the campsite.
We descend down from Jam Nallah to Nauradhar. It would take 3-4 hours to reach Nauradhar from Jam Nallah. Later we drive back to Delhi from Nauradhar.
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Meal (03 Breakfast + 02 Dinner)
- Accommodations in Camps
- All Local Sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damages to bike except engine damages has to be borne by the client.
- If Minimum group strength is not met , we have the right to cancel the departure.
- Should you wish to customise the trip as per your preferred date, separate charges will apply.