Golden Triangle Tour is a 3 night 4 days private tour package such as the holiday tour of this capital city of New Delhi, City of the Taj- Agra along with the pink city Jaipur. This tour is ideal for the travelers that wish to explore the major cities of India . The Elephant Ride to climb the Amber Fort in Jaipur. The guest will see the Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar and Red Fort in Delhi. Go to the Taj Mahal Agra Fort, Itmad – Ud – Daulah and Faehpur Sikri at Agra. Visit City Palace, amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar at Jaipur with good Accommodation and transportation from delhi.
Duration : 5 Days / 4 Nights
Location : Rajasthan, India
Departs : New Delhi Returns to : New Delhi
Visits : New Delhi
Pick up from Airport and transfer to hotel for an overnight stay.
After Breakfast sightseeing of Delhi that includes visits to Qutub Minar, India Gate (War Memorial) and Laxmi Narayan Temple. Drive past Presidents House, Parliament House and Secretariat Buildings. Also visit Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandini Chowk. Afther that late Afternoon drive to Agra. Upon arrival at Agra check in at hotel, Have Dinner & overnight stay.
After breakfast Morning proceed for sightseeing of Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. Late Afternoon drive to Jaipur. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive Jaipur check in to jaipur hotel, Have Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast in the Morning visit the Amber Fort, Jaigarh and Tiger Fort. Afternoon explore the Pink City of Jaipur visiting the Observatory, Hawa Mahal and City Palace where the royal family still lives. Rest of the day at leisure in the evening drive to Chokhi Dhani village resort for a traditional Dinner with dance and music . Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
After Breakfast, Morning visit the colorful bazaars of the city and late afternoon drive back to Delhi International Airport for your home destination. (Tour Ends) Your memorable trip of Rajasthan ends here keep in touch with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp /Facebook & Instagram.
Accommodation in good Hotels
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Inclusive of all Government Service Tax
All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
Medical and travel insurance
Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child below 5 year is free.
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Taj Mahal closed every Friday.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent
- If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn?t already commenced;
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.