Surkanda Devi TrekApril 23, 2021
Mana is a last Indian village from the border of India and Tibet/China in the Himalayas (24KM). It is located in the district of Chamoli at an elevation of 3200 m and Around 10498.69 feet in Uttarakhand, Mana village lies on the banks of Saraswati river, and is around 5 km from the famous Hindu pilgrimage centre Badrinath. It’s been designated as a “Tourism Village” by the Uttarakhand government. Mana village is one of best tourist attraction nearby to Badrinath, It’s just 3 kms from Badrinath town. The village is on the banks of the River Saraswati. It is situated at a height of around 3219 meters. The village is surrounded by Himalayan hills. If you ever visit the place, you’ll notice the shopkeeper’s in the region selling their products, using the title ‘last village’ like ‘India’s Last Tea and Coffee Corner’, which is quite interesting and amusing at the same time. The village has the distinction of being the last settlement on the road to the country of Tibet. It is situated at a height of around 3219 meters. The village is on the banks of the River Saraswati. The entire region is surrounded by hills and one can see many small streams nearby as well.
Day 01: Delhi - Pauri (310 KM)
Reaching Pauri, check in at hotel, rest or explore local sightseeing. overnight stay.
Day 2: Drive From Pauri to Joshimath (180 KM - Around 7 Hours)
After Breakfast, Drive Pauri to Joshimath. Chcek in at Hotel, rest & overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Drive Joshimath to Pauri - Visit to Mana Village & Badrinath Temple
After breakfast, drive to Mana Village. The village has the distinction of being the last settlement on the road to the country of Tibet. It is situated at a height of around 3219 meters. The village is on the banks of the River Saraswati. The entire region is surrounded by hills and one can see many small streams nearby as well. Explore Mana Village after that visit near Badrinath, a holy town and a nagar panchayat in Chamoli. It is one of the four sites in India’s Char Dham pilgrimage, after blessing from god badrinath, Drive to pauri. Have dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Pauri - Rishikesh (116 KM)
After Breakfast, Drive to Rishikesh. check in at hotel & Rest, Visit Local sightseeing and nearby temples, have dinner overnight stay.
Day 05: Rishikesh - Delhi (242 KM)
Wake up at early morning, visit to ganga ghat for morning aarti. after breakfast, local sightseeing of rishikesh, laxman jhula, ram jhula ect. afround 11 – 12 Pm Chcek out from hotel. Depart to Delhi…. Trip End Your memorable Road trip to Mana Village ends here keep in tach with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp / Facebook & Instagram.
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Meal (04 Breakfast + 04 Dinner)
- Accommodations in Camps and Hotels
- All Local Sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damages to bike except engine damages has to be borne by the client.
- If Minimum group strength is not met , we have the right to cancel the departure.
- Should you wish to customise the trip as per your preferred date, separate charges will apply.