Nag Tibba Trek is one of the most popular treks near Dehradun, Nag Tibba (‘Serpent’s Peak’) standing tall at 9,915 ft/ 3022 M is an ideal weekend trek suited for most people looking for a refresher from the boring weekdays. Nag Tibba Trek can be done throughout the winter season also when most of the treks in higher Himalayan ranges are closed. Nag Tibba from Delhi is only 2 days short trip which makes it a perfect winter hike nearby Delhi. Nag Tibba Treks Given its easy level of adventure, anyone can do this trek with normal fitness.
In a trail like Nag Tibba, you get to experience the thrill of a summit climb in just one weekend! The total Nag Tibba trek distance is around 16-17 km. The best months to do Nag Tibba Trek for snow are December to March as the trails are completely snow-laden during these months. On Nag Tibba, the temperature at times goes as low as -7 degrees. As you go up one side of the mountain and come down from another side, you also experience a variety of landscapes. This trek of Nag Tibba takes you through dense forests, clearings and ridge walk. Full Nag Tibba Trek within two days with Vagabond!
Start Your Snow Adventure Nag Tibba Trek – Depart From Delhi to Dehradun at Night Around 10-11 PM, Overnight Travel……
Arrive Dehradun at Early Morning Rest For Tea Break. Drive to Pantwari Village about 3 hours away. You’ll start your trek from Pantwari, and will arrive at your campsite by evening (5-6 Km Trek). Enjoy a glorious sunset, a bonfire, and the starry skies overhead. After dinner, you’ll go to sleep in tents…….
Wake up to a lovely morning, with views of the mountains all around. After breakfast, you’ll set off to Nag Tibba Top (3022 M / 9,915 Feet), where you’ll spend some time exploring the Nag Devta temple and taking photographs. You’ll return and trek back to the vehicles from Nag Tibba Top. You’ll be driven back to Delhi and will reach by late night. Your trip ends here. Keep in Touch with Vagabond
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Meal (01 Breakfast + 01 Dinner)
- Accommodations in Camps
- All Local Sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- Nag Tibba Top Trek
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like the tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions