Nepal Himalaya is the ultimate goal for mountain lovers. A COUNTRY OF MANY RECORDS. Besides being known for its breathtaking vistas Nepal also holds some impressive world records. Like, for instance, the tallest mountain in the world (Mt Everest 8.848m), the deepest gorge (Kali Gandaki, 1200m) and the highest lake on earth (Tilicho Lake, 4,919m). Some of the Himalaya’s most iconic and accessible hiking is on offer here, with rugged trails to Everest, the Annapurnas and beyond. Nowhere else can you trek for days in incredible mountain scenery, secure in the knowledge that a hot meal, cosy lodge and warm slice of apple pie await you at the end of the day.Then there’s the adrenaline kick of rafting a roaring Nepali river or bungee jumping into a yawning Himalayan gorge. Canyoning, climbing, kayaking, paragliding and mountain biking all offer a rush against the backdrop of some of the world’s most dramatic landscapes.
South of Nepal’s mountains lies something completely different: a chain of wild and woolly national parks, where nature buffs scan the subtropical treetops for exotic bird species and comb the jungles for rhinos, tigers and crocodiles. Famous cities in nepal to visit Kathmandu, Pokhara, Janakpur, Bharatpur, Lumbini etc.
Depart from Delhi, overnight jaurney, Reaching Ayodhya in afternoon (1-2PM), check in at hotel, have lunch & rest or explore local sightseeing. overnight stay
After Breakfast, Drive to Kathmandu, Kathmandu is the capital city and largest city of Nepal with a population of around 1 million. Kathmandu is also the largest metropolis in the Himalayan hill region. Reaching Kathmandu in Evening, check in at hotel, Have dinner & overnight stay.
After breakfast, start the sightseeing tour in few major places in Kathmandu – Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha Temple. Evening free to stroll around the local bazaars – Night stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
After Breakfast, Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is a city on Phewa Lake, in central Nepal. It’s known as a gateway to the Annapurna Circuit, a popular trail in the Himalayas. Tal Barahi Temple, a 2-story pagoda, sits on an island in the lake. In the city’s south, the International Mountain Museum has exhibits on the history of mountaineering and the people of the Himalayas. Arrival pokhara at afternoon, Check- in at hotel. have lunch & Rest or explore city at your own. overnight stay.
After breakfast, Pokhara Sightseeing of Fewa Lake with Bindabasini Temple , Davis Fall, Gupteswor Cave. Davis fall, Tibetan refugee camp, Gupteswori cave, Bindabasini temple & Seti gorge. Evening: free time for self explore around Phewa Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast, Drive to Lumbini. Lumbini Birthplace of Buddha. One of the world’s most important spiritual sites is home to the historic birthplace of the Buddha. Among the pilgrims was the Indian emperor Ashoka, who erected one of his commemorative pillars there. Arrival Lumbini at afternoon, Check- in at hotel. have lunch & Rest. then explore city visit Maya Devi Temple, Ashokan pillar, Dharma swami Maharaja Buddha Vihar, World Peace Pagoda etc. Overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast, Drive to Lucknow. Reaching Lucknow in evening, check in at hotel & rest. overnight stay.
After Breakfast, 3 – 4 Hours explore local & shopping from lucknow. after that, Depart to Delhi…. Trip End Your memorable Road Trip to Nepal ends here keep tach with Vagabond Holidays in What’s app / Facebook & Instagram.
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Meal (08 Breakfast + 07 Dinner)
- Accommodations in Hotels
- Kathmandu Local Sightseeing
- Pokhra Local Sightseeing
- Lumbini Local sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Car Permit for Nepal
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damages to bike except engine damages has to be borne by the client.
- If Minimum group strength is not met , we have the right to cancel the departure.
- Should you wish to customise the trip as per your preferred date, separate charges will apply.