Corbett National Park
Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. Area of the Jim Corbett Park is 520.82 sq km (1318 sq km Corbett National Park including Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary). On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds. Exploring Corbett National Park will be a life time experience for you to witness the different activities of wildlife animals.
Depart From Delhi
After Arrive Corbett, chcek in at hotel/ resort, after that explore the wildlife creatures of the jungle. In the afternoon, return back to the hotel. After afternoon, Visit Near Nainital Mall Raod, Naina Devi Temple and other local sightseeing of Nainital. In the evening, back to hotel and enjoy bonfire along with dinner. After dinner, stay overnight at the hotel.
Get up early in the morning and for a Jeep safari to Corbett National Park where you will get to witness tigers and other wildlife creatures. Later come back to the resort and enjoy the breakfast. After breakfast, you will check-out from the hotel/resort and move back to Delhi. Trip End Your memorable trip to Corbett National Park Trip ends here keep in touch with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp / Facebook & Instagram.
1. Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
2. Meal (Breakfast + Dinner)
3. Accommodations in Hotel/Resort
4. Jeep Safari
5. All Local Sightseeing
6. Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
7. Vagabond Team Captain Throughout The Trip
1. GST (5%) is applicable extra.
2. Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
3. Any personal expenses.
4. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
5. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.