The adventure capital of the country, is the destination that has the top three highest mountain passes in the world. This destination has strong links with Buddhism and Tibetan culture. From architecture to cuisine, this city has an Eastern outlook. This is a very famous tourist destination for those who love isolated adventure spot for many outdoor activities that pump adrenaline into the brain. Ladakh is a stretch of null vegetation hills, craggy mountain passes, think snow, monasteries and clear water bodies that usually stands as block ice.
Everything about Ladakh is exhilarating. Sightseeing spots are unique here. Nothing here is cliché when it comes to tropical destination.
After arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. This way you can explore the Leh town and also become familiar with the high altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Today after breakfast leave for half day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet. Afternoon you would be driven back to hotel. In the evening enjoy a sunset at Shanti Stupa. Night stay at hotel in Leh.
Today after breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pangong Lake, east to the Leh after crossing Changla Pass (17500ft) and driving via Durbuk and Tangtse villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh and perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia which changes its color 4 – 5 times a day. At evening enjoy the breathtaking view of Pangong Lake. Overnight at the Camp at Pangong Lake.
Today after breakfast, check out from the Camp & drive to Leh. On the way visit Hemis, Shey and Thiksey monasteries. Evening free for leisure & own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Today after an early breakfast you would be driven to Nubra Valley. Enroute visit Khardung-la-pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380ft. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive at Hunder & check in at Hotel/Camps. Later visit Diskit Village & enjoy the Camel ride on sand dunes. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Today after breakfast, drive to Leh after following the same route via Khardung-la, Reached Leh evening explore Leh market for Shopping. Fly back to Home Trip End Your memorable trip of Leh ends here keep tach with Vagabond Holidays in What’s app /Facebook & Instagram.
1. 05 Nights Accommodations at specified Hotels on Double/Triple Sharing with attach bathrooms.
2. Breakfast & Dinner Included.
3. All Transport Service’s as per the itinerary.
4. Driver Allowances, Fuel, Parking, Toll Tax.
5. All applicable Taxes/Government Taxes.
6. Vehicle is not on sharing basis.
7. Inner Line Permit
1. GST (5%) is applicable extra.
2. Any type of Insurance
3. Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, Meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
4. Any personal expenses.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
6. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
1. If Minimum group strength is not met , we have the right to cancel the departure.
2. Should you wish to customise the trip as per your preferred date, separate charges will apply.
1. Down Jacket /Main Jacket
2. Thermals (Upper & Lower)
8. Running Shoes/ Outdoor Shoes
11. Medicines (Diamox – to reduce chances of AMS)
12. First Aid Kit
13. Documents – ID (Driver’s License, AADHAR Card, Voter ID :: Passport and Visa copy for Foreign Nationals)
14. Sun Glasses
16. Water Bottle
17. Power bank
18. Mobile Charger / Travel Charger
20. Hand Sanitizer
22. Cold Cream
23. Lip Guard
24. Sunscreen Lotion