Lansdowne is a hill station in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand. It was founded as a military garrison under the British Raj, and the Garhwali Museum traces the history of the Garhwal Rifles regiment, which still trains in the town. Close to colonial-era St. Mary’s Church, Tip-n-Top viewpoint is perched up on a ridge overlooking forested hills.
Lansdowne weekend trip, offer you an entry into one of the most peaceful hill stations in Uttarakhand. Home to Garhwal Rifles, this cantonment hill station offers pristine natural beauty and a vibe where you can forget all the bustles of the daily life. From going on a jungle trail on your own to indulging in Transfer ex Delhi, Stay at Hotel/ Resort, local sightseeing, there are a lot of peaceful and enjoyable things to do in Lansdowne. In this 1 night 2 days Lansdowne Weekend Trip includes some of these mesmerizing experiences. The cantonment town is a popular summer retreat as the temperatures even in peak summer months remains pleasant.
Board in to Transport, Depart from delhi friday mid night. after 5 hour jurney we will reach Eearly morning in Kotdwar. 01 Hour stop for tea break, after that we start drive to Lansdowne. on arrival, check-in to Hotel. After lesuire time, Explore the Lansdowne to visit to Bhulla Lake, St. Marys Church, War Museum, Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial, after that in evening you can go for near by jungle walk and The Tip in top Point, A Breathtaking View from highest point of lansdowne and has excellent valley view, Tip in Top is a point in Lansdowne which is too high and one can see the beauty of Nature and Mountains all of Lansdowne. Tip in Top Point is one the most visited Sight Seeing in Lansdowne. The speed of WIND that one can feel on the TOP is Amazing. Back to hotel and have dinner, Night stay will be at Hotel.
After Breakfast, check-out from Hotel then Board in to Transport, Enroute visit to Siddhbali Temple at Kotdwara, after that drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi at Night…. Trip End Yourmemorable weekend trip of Lansdowne ends here keep tech with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp / Facebook & Instagram.
1. Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
2. Meal (Breakfast + Dinner)
3. Accommodations in Hotel/Resort
4. All Local Sightseeing
5. Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
6. Vagabond Team Captain Throughout The Trip
1. GST (5%) is applicable extra.
2. Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
3. Any personal expenses.
4. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
5. Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
6. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.