Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in Rajasthan. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins. Pushkar, the only land in the universe holding the temple of the creator of the universe i.e. Lord Brahma. The place has its own charm and known worldwide for its Cattle fair that take place every year.
Take a dip in the holy Pushkar Lake, the worship place of Lord Brahma, visit the Lord Brahma temple, the only temple in the world devoted to the creator god Brahma and explore the colourful local market of Pushkar. At Tour My India, we offer a well organized Jaipur Pushkar Weekend Tour that will take you close to every nook and corner of the Pushkar town.
At Night Around 9 – 10PM, Depart from Delhi to Pushkar.
We will drive to Pushkar early in the morning. On arrival, check in at the hotel. After fresh-n-up, rest of the day is free for leisure or you can take pleasure of recreational activities in the hotel. In the evening, we will go for a camel or tractor ride to the nearby village and desert and we will visit the famous Pushkar Lake that is believed to be the one and only worship place of Lord Brahma in the whole universe. We will also visit the Lord Brahma temple and Cattle fair ground where the world famous Pushkar Cattle Fair held every year. The rest of the day is free for leisure or you can visit the local market or enjoy hotel Later, we will come back to the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive back to Delhi, enroute Visit Jaipur. Arrive Delhi at Night…. Trip End Your memorable weekend trip of Pushkar ends here keep in touch with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp / Facebook & Instagram.
1. Transportation from Delhi
2. Meal (Breakfast + Dinner)
3. Accommodations in Hotels
4. All Local Sightseeing
5. Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
6. Vagabond Team Captain Throughout The Trip
1. GST (5%) is applicable extra.
2. Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water,meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
3. Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
4. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.