The hill station Ranikhet, literally meaning - Queens Land, is an all season tourist-spot for the admirers of the natural beauty. Ranikhet is a place that reflects the best of the great Himalayas. Ranikhet is a hill station in Uttarakhand State, northern India. It’s known for its views of the Himalayas. Hundreds of bells adorn Jhula Devi Temple, dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga. Fruit trees grow on the terraced orchards of Chaubatia Gardens, with views of peaks including Nanda Devi. Mahatma Gandhi stayed in a hut, Gandhi Kuti, in nearby Tarikhet village during the independence struggle. Vagabond Weekend Trip you can experience Beauty Of Queens Land.
Trip Start from Delhi on Night Around 09-10 PM, Overnight journey
We will Arrive Ranikhet at Morning, Check in to Camps and have rest. after that explore local sightseeing, Ranikhet is densely covered with Pine Trees and gives a sense of peace unlike other hill station. In the afternoon head out to cover major sightseeing points like the Ranikhet Golf Course, Bhalu Dam, Kalika, Chaubatia and Jhula Devi Temple. Drive back to Camps have Dinner & Overnight at Camps.
After Breakfast, Depart to Delhi from Ranikhet, Trip End Your memorable trip of Ranikhet Weekend Getaway ends here keep in touch with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp /Facebook & Instagram.
1. Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
2. Meal (Breakfast + Dinner)
3. Accommodations in Camps
4. All Local Sightseeing
5. Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
6. Vagabond Team Captain Throughout The Trip
1. GST (5%) is applicable extra.
2. Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
3. Any personal expenses.
4. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
5. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.