Rajasthan Desert tour is a personal tour that want to know more about going to with Rajasthan’s desert. This package starts from New Delhi covering Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and end in New Delhi. This package shows one of that the Thar desert with rural villages, customs and the culture of individuals. This bundle includes a stay at class resorts with 6 breakfasts, 1 dinner at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, 1 dinner at Sam Sand Dunes Jaisalmer, Elephant Ride at Jaipur and Camel Ride at Jaisalmer. Services of English Speaking Guide will be available at Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Jodhpur.
Duration : 7 Days / 6 Nights
Location : Rajasthan, India
Departs : New Delhi Returns to : New Delhi
Visits : New Delhi, Jaipur, Shekhawati, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Pushkar
Pickup from New Delhi Airport/Railway Station. Drive to Jaipur, Overnight journey.
Arrive Jaipur, transfer to Hotel. Chcek in to hotel and rest for some time. Later, visit to the beautiful Pink City. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening visit the Chokhi Dhani for dinner. Overnight at hotel.
After an early breakfast Depart for Fatehpur and Shekhawati. See the Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets. After lunch Proceed to Bikaner. Visit the Camel-breeding Farm just before Bikaner (Open 3-5 pm). Check-in at Bikaner Hotel. Have Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel
After Breakfast, Visit & See the fabulous Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner. After that Proceed for Jaisalmer. Reach Jaisalmer before sundown to catch a glimpse of the setting sun on the Golden Fort. Check-in at hotel in Jaisalmer. Have Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, Visit Jaiselmer Fort & Museum. Also see the Jain Temple. Take a walk through the back streets to the Patwoh ki Havell and Kothari Haveli. Later Drive to Sam Sand Dunes. Take a Camel Ride and experience the haunting magic of the tale of Dhola Maru. Have Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
After early breakfast, leave for Jodhpur, the Sun City. Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the most awe-inspiring forts in Rajasthan Do not miss the view of Jodhpur’s blue houses & sunset from the top of the fort. Have Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel drive towards Jaipur enroute visiting ajmer & Pushkar. Upon arrival at Jaipur Check in to at hotel. Have Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
On the last day of the trip, after breakfast, visit the magnificent Amber Palace.See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Drop at New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand in the evening (Trip end) Your memorable trip of Rajasthan ends here keep in touch with Vagabond Holidays in Whatsapp /Facebook & Instagram.
Accommodation in good Hotels
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Inclusive of all Government Service Tax
All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
Medical and travel insurance
Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child below 5 year is free.
- No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Ranthambore National Park is closed from 01st July till 30th September every year.
- Elephant Ride remains closed during Navratras.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent
- If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather):
- We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn?t already commenced;
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.