Spiti- An unfamiliar Land
A cold dessert mountain valley, an unfamiliar land located high in Himalayas in Himachal Pradesh- “Spiti- The middle Land”. It is well known as middle land that is the land between Tibet and India. The place till date has managed to preserve the rarest of aspects of the Buddhist Culture with some of the oldest Buddhist Monasteries and temples in the world still standing alive there.
It is one of the few unfamiliar places in the world. Only the most adventurous wanderers travel to such unfamiliar places. One of the reasons of this unfamiliarity is the height and the route that leads to the place. The Rohtang Pass, at 13,054 feet separates Spiti from the Kullu valley. Moreover, the valley and surrounding region is one of the least populated regions in India and is the gateway to the northernmost reaches of the nation.
More About the Spiti Road Trip
– Your Dream Come-True with This Raod Trip to Visit Spiti Valley ex Delhi.
– You fall in love with the landscape, Himalayas that you have never seen before in spiti valley, in this 09 days and 08 nights road trip.
– The trip starts and end from Capital of the Country ”DELHI”.
– Explore attractions like Shimla, Narkanda, Sangla, Kalpa, Chitkul (last village on the old Hindustan-Tibet trade route), Kinnaur, Beautiful Baspa Valley, Nako, Geyu Village to visit the 500 Year old Mummy, Tabo, Kaza, Kibbar, Kunzum Pass, Chandratal Lake, Rohtang Pass, Manali, and much more.
– Along with that, relish the local cuisine, Himanchal & tibatan culture and get transferred between the locations in a comfortable car/tempo traveller/bikes.
Spiti Road Trip Itinerary
You will met by our representative in Delhi. Drive to Shimla. Shimla sightseeing includes Famous Ridge, Mall Road, Lakkar Bazaar, Jakhu Temple. Narkanda is about 60 KMs from Shimla. Overnight at Shimla or Narkanda.
Leave early, if from Shimla and enjoy the vistas en route. Lunch at Rampur. About 8 – 9 Hrs of beautiful drive through Kinnaur Valley. Overnight at Sangla.
Leave early to spend some time at beautiful Chitkul Village. Visit Kamru Fort at Sangla as well before going back to Kalpa. Watch the lovely sunset and sunrise (next day) at Kalpa over Mount Kinner Kailash. Overnight at Kalpa.
Start your day early and watch the vistas en route over Hindustan Tibet Highway. Check Out Khab, Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers. See the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge. Lunch at Nako Lake. Meet the dreaded Malling Nalla ahead of Nako. After Chango – Sumdo you will enter Spiti Valley. After Sumdo police registration, detour towards Geyu Village to visit the 500 Year old Mummy. Overnight at Tabo.
Head for Kaza, headquarters of Spiti Valley. Have lunch at Kaza and check in to Hotel. Visit Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang in the second half of the day. Ki is a famous monastery and others are places to explore as a lovely drive. Tashigang is where the road ends but again beautiful drive. Overnight at Kaza.
Today visit the road less travelled or off beat places near Kaza. Great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza. Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Overnight at Kaza or Losar.
Visit Chandratal via Kunzum Pass and enjoy the day there. Camps are about 2.5 KMs from the lake, either stay there or back to Battal where there is a PWD rest house now though without electricity. Overnight at Battal or Chandratal Camps.
Head back to Manali via Rohtang Pass. Drive through Battal – Chattru – Gramphu towards Rohtang Pass is out of the world. Overnight at Manali.
After Breakfast back to Delhi with Beautiful memories….
Keep Connecting with Vagabond Holidays ……
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Bike Rent (For Biking Option)
- Fuel for Bike
- Meal (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Accommodations in Hotels & Camps
- All Local Sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- An Oxygen cylinder 24×7 in the car in case of emergency
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Any damages to bike except engine damages has to be borne by the client.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /srv/stackserver/unix1626263574/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184