Kanatal is a small village in the state of Uttarakhand. Kanatal is 78 km from Dehradun (capital of the State Uttarakhand), 38 km from Mussoorie and 12 km from Chamba. It is on the Chamba – Mussoorie road and nearly 300 km from Delhi. Kanatal has an average elevation of about 8500 feet (2590 meters). The highest point is Surkanda Devi Temple, at a height of about 9,995 feet. Water is scarce in the region.
Kanatal is conveniently connected by road to Delhi and major cities. A few decades ago there used to be a lake by the name of Kanatal; now it dried up and hence the name Kanatal, literally meaning “one eyed lake” in Hindi. To make it memorable, the place was named Kanatal and our stay called Kanatal Heights, kanatal heights is best place for adventure lover and nature lovers both. It is situated at the height of 8400 feet’s near to Dhanaulti.
Day 1 – 01:00 PM: Lunch (Veg)
- Transportation from Delhi & Gurgaon
- Meal (02 Breakfast + 01 Dinner)
- Accommodations in Swiss Camps
- All Local Sightseeing
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax & Parking Charges
- Team Captain Throughout The Trip
- Surkanda Devi Temple Trek
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills tips etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customers on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damages to bike except engine damages has to be borne by the client.