Best Season to explore kasol summer , monsoon , winter season. Kasol has a mild and pleasant temperature all year round. The best time to visit Kasol for a trip is during the months from March to June. In recent times Kasolhas been in the rage for backpackers and nature enthusiasts across the country. The number of tourists visiting this hidden gem in Himachal Pradesh has gradually increased. Different people come here for different reasons and to enjoy different climates. Surroundings change the color according to the season and reveal different colors at different seasons. People So, this place doesn’t disappoint you at any given time of the year except monsoon. The rains make the tracks slippery and Kasol being a hill station, makes it very difficult to traverse across from one place to another. Being said that, few months are very versatile to backpack to Kasol.
KASOL IN SUMMER (MAR to JUNE) :
* Summers in Kasol are gorgeous and people flock here in the highest numbers during this season. Summer is the best time to visit kasol. The comfortable weather and wonderful nature are the main reasons for the attraction , and lot more things to doand you also explore the kasol market.
* The summer breeze, clear skies with occasionally occurring clouds, the green-lit-up surroundings, and starry nights are how summers in Kasol are described.
* Even in summer, the weather stays a bit cold which requires lighter woolens to keep you warm.
* The temperature ranges from 15 to 35 degrees Celsius.
* Summers are the best time to explore the surroundings of Kasol and take part in adventures like trekking.